MAANAM- NIE POGANIAJ MNIE BO TRACĘ ODDECH

NIE POGANIAJ MNIE BO TRACĘ ODDECH- 

DO NOT RUSH ME COSE I'M LOOSING MY BREATH

Świat pełen jest tajemnic                      
World is full of misteries    
I ciepłych miękkich brązów              
And warm deep browns
Świat lśniący jest od klamek           
World is shining from handles
I taki rozedrgany                             
And so trembling


Świat pełen jest zapachów               
World is full of smelss
Pajęczych lepkich śladów                
Spider's sticky prints
Świat w złocie i w koronkach         
World in gold and laces
I rozedrganych w dzwonkach          
And trembling in bells


Nie poganiaj mnie bo tracę oddech 
Do not rush me cose I'm loosing breath
Nie poganiaj mnie bo gubię rytm     
Do not rush me cose I'm loosing rythm


Mam swoje drogi kręte                   
I have my windings roads
Mam krecie korytarze                    
I have mol's tunnels
Wiem kiedy o mnie myślisz             
I know when you are thinking of me
Wiem kiedy o mnie marzysz            
I know when you are dreaming of me


Lecz dziś mnie nie poganiaj            
But today do not rush me
Bo świat jest cały w brązach           
Cose the world is all in browns
Świat w złocie i w koronkach         
World in gold and laces
I rozedrganych w dzwonkach         
And trembling in bells


Nie poganiaj mnie bo tracę oddech
Do not rush me cose I'm loosing my breath
Nie poganiaj mnie bo gubię rytm    
Do not rush me cose I'm loosing my rythm



MAANAM is polish rock band, beggined to exist in 1975. Name of band was taken from first intitials of its fundators: Marek Jackowski and Milo Kurtis. Later Kora-lead singer join the band. During long years of existance crew of band was many times changed, but basic and main power in band was alwas Kora and Marek Jackowski. The most succesed years of band was 80's and later "grat come back" in 90'. For more info about band visit article on wiki in english or their official website www.mannam.pl (in polish).

Song "Nie poganiaj mnie bo tracę oddech" is part of their second album "O!"  realised in 1982, lyrics by Kora, music by Marek Jackowski. 
 Maybe its so simple as it looks like: do not rush me, cose I want to see the world with all of it's details, I want to be independent, I want to choose ways that I like, so dont rush me cose I'll be unhappy... 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment