KRYSTYNA JANDA JA JESTEM TWOJĄ MARILYN MONROE

JA JESTEM TWOJĄ MARILYN MONROE  I'M YOUR MARILYN MONROE
Macie te wasze stanowiska:
You have this yours positions
Budzik, koszule, psa i smoking.
Alarm clocks, shirts, dog and taksido
Poukładane jest to wszystko
All of this is sourted
 i przewietrzane raz do roku.
and aired once a year
Na waszych biurkach mruczą tarcze
On your desks dials purr
Jak stery tarcze telefonów.
Like rudders dials of the phones
List podyktujesz sekretarce,
You will dictate letter to secretary,
zanim odwiozą cię do domu.
before they will take you home
W mojej łazience spłuczesz z siebie
In my bathroom you will wash off
 ten zasłużony, ciężki dzień.
 this well-deserved, tought day
Powiesz, że czujesz się jak w niebie
You will say that you fell like in heaven
 i tak jak zwykle powiesz, że...
and like always you'll say that…


Ja jestem twoja Marilyn Monroe,
I am your Marilyn Monroe
Ja jestem twoja Brigitte Bardot.
I am your Brigitte Bardot
Przy mnie się czujesz jak Belmondo,
Near me you fell like Belmondo
Gregory Peck, Alan Delon.
Gregory Peck, Alan Delon.




Dzisiaj ujrzałeś mnie na mieście,
Today you saw me in town
Puściłeś przodem żonę, dzieci.
Let go infront your wife and children
I zanurzyłeś się pospiesznie w ten tłum,
And you dive hurriedly  to this crowd
co wyszedł ci na przeciw.
which went against you
A w domu żona, ta legalna,
And in home the wife, this legal one,
jak nakręcona pozytywka,
like winded up music box
Skrzypi, że jesteś stary łajdak,
creaking that you're an old bastard
Że cię rajcuje byle dziwka.
that you  stir up by any slut
Nie ważne, że dziś garb swój czujesz,
Doesn't matter, that you feel your hump today,
 bo ja jedyna tylko wiem,
cose only I know
Że ty się przy mnie wyprostujesz,
that near me you will straighten up
Że będziesz znowu super men...
that again you will be super man…






Tu stoi twoja Marilyn Monroe,
Here stands your Marilyn Monroe
Tu czeka cię Brigitte Bardot.
Here waits you Brigitte Bardot
Przy mnie się czujesz jak Belmondo
Near me you fell like Belmondo
I łasisz się do nóg jak kot.
and nuzzle against legs like a cat
Ja ci dodaję wiatru w plecy
I'm giving you wind to back
I fale prujesz, jak żaglowiec.
and you plough waves like siling ship
Przy mnie się urżniesz i wyleczysz
near me you will get drunk and get healed
Czy to nie miłe?
isn't it nice?
... No sam powiedz...
…well say yourself…




Lubię was, moi dyrektorzy,
I like you, my managers
Tytani w piórach i w pościeli,
titans in feathers and bed clothes
Lecz nie jest lepiej mi, ni gorzej,
But it's not better or worse to me,
 gdy was odstawiam po kolei.
when I put aside each of you
I tylko czekam nieustannie...
And I'm just waiting incessantly
Ciekawe, który z was to zrobi,
Interesting, which one of you will do that
Że przyjdzie tu i najzwyczajniej...
come here and simply
Inaczej mi po prostu powie...
Differently just say me...




Nie jesteś żadna Marilyn Monroe,
You are not no Marilyn Monroe
Na pewno nie Brigitte Bardot,
Certainly not Brigitte Bardot
Lecz serce jakoś mocniej bije,
But somehow heart is beating stronger,
 niż wtedy, gdy o tamte szło.
than when it was about others
Chodź, wynajmiemy taki pokój,
Come, let's rent a room,
 który zastąpi cały dom,
which will replace us whole home
Gdzie będzie miły, nudny spokój
Where will be nice, boring peace
I trochę żal Marilyn Monroe.
And a little sorry for Marilyn Monroe




KRYSTYNA JANDA- mainly actress but also talented singer, she is one of favourite Andrzej Wajda's actress.  As a singer she prefered to work with Agnieszka Osiecka (great polish writer and poet) and Marek Grechuta- like in song "Ja jestem twoją M.M", written by Grechuta and J. Janczarski in middle 70's. Song consist of dramatic monologue and chorus singing part, telling a story about lonely but not alone woman who longing for true, unconditional love.

No comments:

Post a Comment